Thursday, July 1, 2010

This is How Bureaucracy is Born.

I appreciate TFA trying to help us lesson plan, manage behavior, invest our students, and all of that. Really, I do. But I feel like in an effort to help us out, they're micromanaging every decision for us.

In the last few days, I have gotten forms for lesson planning, forms for thinking about lesson planning, forms for managing behavior, forms for organizing the management of behavior systems, forms for investing the students with forms for every procedure, and forms for thinking about the procedures that we need forms for. It's a little overwhelming.

But, then again, I guess if they didn't make it so painfully obvious, 99% of us wouldn't ever have thought of it. So, maybe in the end it's a good thing. It just feels ridiculous sometimes.

No comments:

Post a Comment