Wednesday, September 8, 2010

Small Paragraphs.

Teaching is going to turn me into a schizophrenic. One minute things are fine, and the next I've just about made up my mind to drive to the airport, go home, and never come back. Yes, I'm a drama queen.

They took Francis away to go to a 3rd grade class. I was sad. I also heard he's leaving in a couple of weeks because his family is moving. Still sad.

A kid wrote a story about me in writing time today. In the story, I am a killer shark that attacks and eats everything. Then, I meet a beautiful shark named Rosa. We get married, have a baby shark named Jeffrey, and I give up my predatory ways. How cute.

One more fun thing: yesterday, we had a fire drill, and I went up to a student to ask him to stop talking, step off of the grass, and stay on the sidewalk. He replies, "Oh, sorry Mr. Lyu. By the way, you have a boogie in your nose." I did, in fact, have a boogie in my nose.

2 comments:

  1. hahahaha omg Jeff. You're such a goober teacher, I love it. Ripped pants, boogies, what's next??

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haaaaaa ha ha your student is cute. What was your reaction?

    ReplyDelete