Tuesday, January 4, 2011

Facial Hair.

It started because I was too lazy to shave in the morning. It continued because I was curious what it would look like. It kept going because it was close to break and I wanted to see how accurate I could be in guessing my family's reaction.

I was dead on.

"Aaaaah! Shave it off! Shave it off!" -Mom
"HAH! What is that thing?" -Dad
"It looks like poo was rubbed on your face." -Charlene

General consensus among the other relatives present during Christmas: Get rid of it. I refused, and one day they physically wouldn't let me out of the house until I shaved. So, here are the before and after pictures. Let me say, the before picture was after a trim. It had been much thicker, and in my opinion, much manlier.

Before
After
The fuzz gave me at least four years. I'm back to looking like I'm 13.

2 comments: