Saturday, January 22, 2011

Thoughts on Snow.

I got my car washed today, because the salt from the roads can destroy it if I don't get it washed every couple of weeks. When I discovered this little tip, it further convinced me that I know absolutely nothing about living in cold/snowy places. (The first time it snowed here, I walked outside in my dress shoes and pants and literally struggled to figure out how to walk or where I should step and not get my clothes dirty.) Anyway, it's just so different from California, where if it looks like rain, I would decide NOT to get a car wash.

Yes, this was an absolutely pointless read for you, but I have nothing to really say about work and life at this time.

PS. I sprang for a Blu-Ray player just because I wanted to watch Planet Earth and Life in super hi-def. As I sit here in a dark room drinking a gin and tonic, I feel like I am somewhere else. My mind is completely blown. So worth it.

No comments:

Post a Comment