Thursday, August 12, 2010

Bored.

I realized yesterday that between training and work at home, I'm sitting down in front of a computer for about 16 or 17 hours a day. No wonder this week is going by so slowly.

Since nothing interesting at all has happened this week, I started thinking about the people I've met here who made me do a double take when I met them because they reminded me so much of someone back home.

Here's a list of face/personality twins that I've met while I've been here, and one or two of things that makes them the twin:
  • 2nd Divya: Social butterfly that tells everyone how much she loves them.
  • 2nd Rob: Easygoing sports nut that's too cool for school.
  • 2nd Kelcey: Loud guy who tells over-the-top stories. This guy is a former Chicago cop.
  • 2nd Daisy: No-nonsense workhorse that everyone knows is a softy underneath a tough exterior. 
  • 2nd Yuri: She has the curly hair and a mature, classic style.
  • 2nd Allison: Look-alike. And has a goofy sense of humor.
  • 2nd Dorian: Another look-alike. Except taller. Also, has the adventurous exploring bug.
  • 2nd Felicia: Talks a million miles a minute.
Yeah... that's all I've got right now. I am doing nothing productive... I just want to start working.

4 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. too cool for school? c'mon...

    ReplyDelete
  3. is it weird that this makes me feel special even though basically you're saying i'm not unique?

    ReplyDelete